Saturday, December 14, 2013

This Moment is Christmas

Close to the Christmas Moment and i have made some lists to do in Christmas. I don't need any present or surprise from my family or my friends. Because they are the best present i've ever got. 
At This Christmas moment, i pray...
        God, let me stay in a warmth
        no more tears, but happiness
        no more loneliness, because everyone is there
        each person is always missing someone they love and wanna meet them
        spent every second together without concerns
        passing a beautiful Christmas eve in a hope
        because tomorrow will be more harder
        living the life through a new year and a new tragedy
        don't let us apart from each other because i love them
        don't let them go, far from the person they love
        because they are his/her strength
        God, i wanna this and every Christmas moment 
        will be the most precious moment i felt 
        just wanna see my family
        hangout with my oldfriends
        spent my short time with them
        sing Christmas songs in my church with them
        decorating our house with Christmas ornaments
        like Christmas tree
        it is enough for me, i'm very thankful for what You've given to me
        its because you were born to this world and safe me
        and it is beautiful God
       Amin...

You don't have to buy a new dress or cloth for Christmas, have a big beautiful Christmas tree, have a good voice for singing a Christmas song, and buy some food. Just stay around them, your family and your friends then you know what the real meaning of  Christmas addition to Jesus's birthday party :)

I LOVE CHRISTMAS MOMENT, CHRISTMAS EVE AND CHRISTMAS !!
Going to see my beloved family and friends, but i must finish my struggle in gaining maximal score for my final exam

No comments:

Post a Comment